Followers

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

course thoughts

There is so much to still be learned about the leadership role and specifically action research.  Until I took this course I didn’t really know what action research was about.  Now, I fill confident in implementing my inquiry and excited to see what comes of it.  It is my hope that I discover how beneficial warm-ups can be and that I am able to share my findings with other educators in hopes of helping them in that area as well.  My school is a very close team and we are pretty much like family.  I look forward to applying new strategies and concepts I have learned from this course that will benefit my team, my self, and the entire school staff.  Action research will be a common practice as a principal or leader that I will pursue and encourage others to pursue as well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment